March 5, 2010

abandoned fairyfolk and things...




Hi!

so, in the interests of not showing you things that are in various stages of heading toward appearing in the public eye soon enough (but not nearly soon enough for me to allow to be allowed to reveal them...potentially! mmmmm - confusing!) - here's some stuff that IS out there...but not through my doing!

These are some abandoned concepts that were to be for a novel that was eventually published, just with someone else's illustrations instead of mine - from memory only because my elf designs weren't 'Christmas Elf-like' enough. Given, mind you, that the elf in the story was in no way a Christmas elf - I thought i'd go for something a little more interesting and unique than the lameness only the true Christmas elf can bring....to my detriment in this case!

Nevermind!

No comments:

Post a Comment